For sale - out of training
- 7yo, very photogenic, grey gelding
- 16.2hh approx.
- Easy to mount from the mounting block.
- Happy to lead, take a lead or go upsides when cantering
- Doesn't bronc, rear or nap. Has been keen on the gallop in the past but has settled more the longer he has been with us. Is suited by being ridden in something stronger than an ordinary snaffle.
- He is sensible but NOT suitable for a novice as is for sale straight out of racing as as above has been strong. (Last raced 28th August)
- Used to being turned out in a big gang of geldings
- Sensible to deal with, lead round on headcollar and rope
- Used to electric fencing
- Very good eater
- Loads and travels well
- Good to shoe, clip and pull mane
- Flu, tet, EHV all up to date as are teeth and shoeing
- We don’t ride on roads so he’s not seen traffic, but not fazed by husbands diggers or yard tractors etc
- Retires from racing completely sound.
- No stable vices
- £4000 to a good, experienced home only.
- He is still at his racing yard - YO61 1LT
- Please call or email, no social media messages will be responded to.
07721 926772 [email protected]
All photos/footage on video taken 8th September, first time with GP saddle on being cantered away from gallop.
Photos below all taken at various times this year.
Back to sale page